5 Steps to Build Your First GTM Playbook
As a founder with an early sales team, one of the best things you can do to help them ramp successfully is give them a playbook.
Not only does it give your team a plan for success, but it also allows you to iterate faster by seeing what’s working and where you need to improve.
Our eBook will help you build your first go-to-market (GTM) playbook. Key takeaways include:
- Why your playbook and process should be defined by your buyer’s journey
- How the buyer’s journey framework can identify when you are aligned and misaligned with your buyer, and how to differentiate yourself when you are aligned
- What to highlight in your playbook, including your buyer’s journey and four guides (prospecting, discovery, presentation, and customer success) to standardize how your team moves a buyer through the journey
- How to customize your CRM stages to align to the buyer's journey with entry and exit criteria that is driven by the buyer’s actions, not just your sales rep’s actions
- How to run “film reviews” combined with conversion data to continue to optimize your playbooks and incorporate best practices